Saturday, January 10, 2015

Finance 2.0: Seven Finance 2.0 New Year Resolutions and a Trash Can for Sergio Ermotti, Urs Rohner, Boris Collardi, Martin Scholl and Zeno Staub

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog post with seven proposals for Finance 2.0 new year resolutions for Swiss Banking CEO's. Since that would not have any effect at all, I decided to take it from online to offline. On 30th December I sent a card with these seven Finance 2.0 new year resolution to Ermotti, Rohner, Collardi, Scholl and Staub accompanied by a trash can for each, since they would trash it anyway.  But see the details below...


Card to Sergio Ermotti, Urs Rohner, Boris Collardi, Martin Scholl and Xeno Staub
Card to Sergio Ermotti, Urs Rohner, Boris Collardi, Martin Scholl and Zeno Staub

Text in English

Dear Mr .....

In case you have not yet found good new year resolutions, I would have some ideas for Finance 2.0 resolutions for 2015. 

Since you will trash my proposals with high probability anyway, allow me to include a trash can straight away. 

Sincerely 
....

P.S:  However in case you should have a deeper interest for my proposals, you can get more details on my blog Finance 2.0 New Year Resolutions for Swiss Banking CEOs


New Year Resolutions
  • Open a Twitter Account and build a Community
  • Make Head of Digitization a Member of Management Committee
  • Have a Finance 2.0 Expert in your Board
  • Start to think in Processes for Finance 2.0 and not in Channels
  • Get Head of Compliance to have a Twitter Account as well
  • Train your Employees on Social Media and let them use these media
  • Be a Finance 2.0 Innovator and not a Follower

The Trash Can


On the trash can I sent them, I sticked the seven new year resolutions together with a picture for each




I did not receive feedback so far but I did not expected it either. The chances for a lasting impression might be a bid bigger though;-)


The Press

This information I passed on to the press as well, such as to NZZ, 20 Minuten, watson.ch and Finews. I guess it has not been interesting enough for them or too low level.



Well let's see where it's gonna go! Not far I guess, but hey if I can tell them in two years "I TOLD YOU!!!" , then it has been already worth while ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment